Let’s talk about wedding skincare. A beauty regimen is as essential as preparing for your wedding day. For all brides who are looking to achieve this excellent wedding glow, here’s how to do this regimen. At the end of the day, you are marrying the love of your life and really want to look your best. Most of these pre-wedding skincare can be done at home. Wedding skincare doesn’t need to be hard and expensive. There are plenty of bridal skin care products available for you to look your best.
Increase your fluid intake (8-10 glasses minimum)– Yes by fluid we mean water. Something so simple can make a vast difference in how you feel and look on your wedding day. Water not only keeps you hydrated throughout the day, it also improves your skin’s complexion. It also boosts your immune system as well as relieves fatigue
Cut back on wine, get sexy with Green juice: One green juice a day will not only good for antioxidants, it also clear any puffiness in your skin. Green juice is way beneficial to stimulate the lymphatic system and drain out the puffiness. As per the study completed in the Institute of herbal medicine, one glass of Green juice per day for 22 days not only reduced the wrinkle on female’s faces, it also detox your internal organs it helped reduce fat by 17% with a light workout. Imagine what will happen if you can do this daily for 60 days consistently.
- Take multivitamins and maca powder: Multivitamin has multiple health benefits including skin cell regeneration and keeping the stress level to a minimum level. Maca is a powerful superfood that supports energy metabolism to help give you a boost as well as promote vitality. Mix 2 heaped teaspoons into 250ml of water, natural juice, or smoothie 1-2 times a day for optimum results. Link to purchase.
- Shot of WHEATGRASS: Wheatgrass is the best detoxifier and A nutrient-dense organic superfood that detoxifies and helps remove waste build-up. It contains 17 amino acids and is rich in protein and chlorophyll making this an ideal choice for all health and fitness enthusiasts. You can buy Full 5 Star health rating (an Australian Government initiative) at a local supermarket or from any health food store. WHEATGRASS supplies vital nutrients and minerals. Taking Vitamin B’s for daily energy. Some health benefits as per below-
- More vitamin A than carrots
- More Vitamin C than oranges
- Calcium, potassium & magnesium for vitality
- 23% of is easily digestible protein
- All the essential amino acids for athletes
- It’s also a good source of fiber providing cleansing and eliminating benefits as well as contributing to regular bowel movements to keep your whole body in a state of freshness and wellbeing.
Good sleeping routine – Good sleeping routine increases your stress hormones as a lack of sleep can make you feel tired and unmotivated with your wedding planning. Regardless of the amount of skincare product you try prior to your wedding day, without a good sleeping routine, you will see wrinkles, dark circles, and other noticeable signs of aging.
Do not try new products – Lastly but more importantly do not try using a new product at least 14 days prior to the wedding date. Skincare products can react very differently from person to person. Don’t take any risk and know about the side effect. Try googling reviews prior to the use of a new product.
Our mission is to help you look your best for a perfect wedding day in a very healthy way.
To schedule your engagement session and wedding, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to photograph weddings in your backyard, a winery, mansion, beach or anywhere outdoors!
We have limited availability for weddings in 2020 and 2021. If you are thinking of having us photograph your big day, please email soon! We look forward to pampering you!
Pure elegance Photos is an Engagement and Wedding Photographer that specializes in candid weddings and engagement photography in Sydney, Penrith, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Camden, north Sydney, Lithgow, Katoomba, Windsor, and surrounding areas including but not limited to Melbourne, Vic, Hamilton island, or any exotic destination. We also service destination weddings overseas and as always, we are passport ready!
If you are interested in booking, call 0450 503 895 or click here!